Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ending of summer.

awe, summers ending slowly. i can even feel it in the breeze (: but this summer has been satisfying to me, in a way i wish some drama didn't happen, but it did anyway (x but cheers to a new year, with a new mind and a new approach. i'm pretty excited for soph year, i don't wanna jinx myself but i have good vibes about this. summer ending makes me sad though, this was packed with it's good memories, and bad as well. but still, this was a life changing summer for me, that's fersure. ooh, and just when i think summer had it's bad ending, "someone" comes along my way and turns it around. but he just has no idea he did. and hopefully, as the year moves along, that'll progress. i hope... (: hehe. cause in all honesty, i have good vibes about chu too boyyyy. but you just don't even know it, at all.

but anyways, i'm not gonna update on this anymore. maybe one day i'll come back, haha i guarantee i'm gonna come back in like december and laugh at myself with these posts. but hey, this is exactly why i do them. to look back and smile :) goodbye blogspot, you've been good to me :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment