Monday, July 6, 2009

summer nights

are my absolute faves` <3 mmmm. i love the night time during summer, i'd sleep outside if i could. hah :) i love just sitting on my diving board, just chillin` bahah. it`s weird, i ain`t your typical (but what`s new). a lot of people love the sun, they`ll have their ipods on them & just lay out in the sun. me ? naaaw. i like the night ! haha i`ll be the one laying out in the moon, whattttt what. haha ! i`m just a night time person i guess. on a second note, i hate when 2 big events happen on the same day. but i don`t break no promises, whatever was planned first i`ll go to. gah, saturday. but whatevs ! it`s all good, i`ll be with my Keithers :) & on a third note, i LOVE my sister. i can`t lie, where would i be without her. i`ve always known i loved her, but there are days where i can`t imagine what my life would be like without her. plus, how would i deal with the stress my mama gives me. she`s there for me, maybe has the wackiest of advice, but no matter what she`s there. i tell her everything, not one thing i don`t tell her on this damn earth haha. i lab you sista sista ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment